Webtec Insurance Services, Inc.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY NOTICE REGARDING YOUR NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information We Collect
We do not collect any personal information about you at our web sites unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily or unless you authorize us to obtain it from others. If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, do not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page. Personal Information includes any identifying information, such as:
- Your name, address, e-mail address, phone number;
- Age, marital status, occupation, social security number, assets, income and beneficiaries;
- Claim history, driving record, car make and model, license number, lender and lease agent;
- Credit history, credit standing, policy coverage, premiums and payment history.
- How We Use and Disclose Personal Information
If you do provide us with personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described here, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of the Company unless (1) you expressly authorize us to do so, (2) it is necessary to allow our contractors or agents to provide services for us, (3) in order to provide our products or services to you, (4) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, or (5) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law. We may also use the information you choose to provide to us to improve the content of our web site or to contact you for marketing purposes.In those instances when prior authorization by you is not required, we reserve the right to disclose personal information without your prior consent for purposes referenced herein. We may disclose personal information to:
- Financial companies, for example, life, automobile and property insurers, mortgage bankers, securities broker-dealers, and insurance agents or brokers;
- Service providers that help us process or service your account;
- A court, governmental or regulatory agency when there is a lawful request; and
- Law enforcement to protect against fraud or unauthorized transactions.When we use third-party service providers to help us service your account, your personal information stays confidential. Our third-party service providers agree to keep personal information private and not use it for any other purpose.We treat our former customer’s information the same as our current customer’s information.
- Right to Access and Correct Personal Information
You have the right to access, and to request the correction, the amendment, or the deletion of some or all of your recorded personal information that has been collected by us. If you wish to review your recorded personal information, please write us at:
Webtec Insurance Services, Inc.
7887 E. Belleview Ave, Suite 1100
Denver, CO 80111
Arizona Lic. #1800010307
California Lic. #0H02335
Colorado Lic. #546980
Idaho Lic. #761295
Nevada Lic. #737644
Washington State Lic. #806329
Include your name, address, telephone number, and policy number and let us know what kinds of information you want to see. You may see and copy your information in person, or, if you prefer, we will copy and send you your information. We may charge a small administrative fee to collect and send the information to you.If you see any mistakes in our records, let us know and we will address them, and, if necessary, we will correct our files. If we disagree as to the need to correct our records about you, you may file a short statement of dispute with us. Your statement will be included with any data we disclose in the future. We will also send the statement to anyone you ask us to who received your information from us in the past two years.
- Information Collected from Children
We are strongly committed to preserving online privacy for all of our website visitors, including children. We are a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit information to our site.
We appreciate your questions and comments about our web site, products and services and welcome your email messages to mailboxes listed on our web sites. We will share your messages with those within our organization who are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We will keep a copy of your message until we have had an opportunity to address your concerns. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it, but your email address will not be used for any other purpose.
- Confidentiality and Security
When you submit sensitive information to our web site, your information is protected both online and offline. We restrict access to personal information collected about you at our web sites to our employees, our affiliates’ employees, or others who need to know that information to provide services to you or in the course of conducting our normal business operations. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information.
- Links to Other Sites
For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites and web pages that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any web sites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these web sites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
- Use of “Cookies” or Other Data Collection Tools
- Changes to Our Web Site Privacy Notice
We may change this Web Site Privacy Notice at any time and from time to time. The most recent version of the Web Site Privacy Notice is reflected by the version date located at the bottom of this Notice. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
- For More Information Or If You Have Questions
Please call us at our toll free number at (888) 810-3573 or email us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this notice, or about any of our policies. We look forward to serving you in all of your insurance needs.